Saturday, August 21, 2010

"Not Rotten Anymore"

I remember Johnny Rotten yelling that at a concert in Brooklyn about a million years ago. He had changed back to being Johnny Lydon and was with a group called Public Image Ltd. aka PIL.

Well now he seems to have moved into the ranks of the semi-rational.....

"I really resent the presumption that I'm going there to play to right-wing Nazi jews [sic]. If Elvis-f-ing-Costello wants to pull out of a gig in Israel because he's suddenly got this compassion for Palestinians, then good on him. But I have absolutely one rule, right? Until I see an Arab country, a Muslim country, with a democracy, I won't understand how anyone can have a problem with how they're treated." was quoted in UK Independent

If you read the whole article you might think ......

No comments:

Post a Comment