Sunday, February 21, 2010

Climate scientists withdraw journal claims of rising sea levels

Climate scientists withdraw journal claims of rising sea levels

Study claimed in 2009 that sea levels would rise by up to 82cm by the end of century – but the report's author now says true estimate is still unknown.
Scientists have been forced to withdraw a study on projected sea level rise due to global warming after finding mistakes that undermined the findings.

Back in September I posted 'Couldifmite' . In it I said....

I had to show a film in class one day. I believe it was part of the series Race to Save the Planet (1990). Since that time, I have been pretty much convinced about Global Warming. Convinced that it is a hoax. The documentary had one line that I remember. They said that in 15-20 years, the Everglades could be covered by the ocean if we didn't act right away.
Well I was showing the film in 2007, which was 17 years after the documentary was made. I was thinking that "Heck, the ocean hasn't even covered the beach in Miami, nevermind the Everglades."
Looks like South Beach is still there

No comments:

Post a Comment