Friday, January 15, 2010

Sen. Schumer Slurs Scott Brown's Sexuality.Acting like Beavis and Butthead

Imagine him sounding like Beavis, "I called him a tea-bagger, hahaha"

Sen.Charles"Chuck"Schumer called Massachusetts Republican Senate candidate Scott Brown a "far-right tea-bagger." He sent an email fund-raising letter out that used a term suggesting that the Massachusetts Senatorial Candidate engages in a deviant sexual act. For those of you who don't know what tea bagging is, click here.
I am sure Chuckie will say, "No,No,No, I wasn't trying to slur his sexuality. I wasn't trying to bring questions out about his sexual preferences. I was referring to the support he is receiving from the Tea Party Supporters."
"Chuck has a way of saying things that I don't think he really understands or means, and it's unfortunate," Scott Brown told Fox News Thursday when asked about the e-mail. "I'm not into name-calling. ... so shame on Chuck."

No comments:

Post a Comment