Friday, December 11, 2009

Ice Age Coming as per ACCUWEATHER


"I have something behind me here called the ‘Triple Crown of Cooling,'" AccuWeather's chief hurricane forecaster, Joe Bastardi said. "I'm just as worried that in the next 30 years that we are going back into a period back in the early 1800s which was a mini-Ice Age. We have the natural reversal of the ocean cycles going on. We have very low sun spot activity, increased volcanic activity. I have to tell you something, after this winter in the eastern and southern part of the United States and in Europe - this winter here - a lot of people aren't going to want to hear about global warming because there's already signs that things are turning around."

1 comment:

  1. My older son is a huge fan of both Bastardi and Accuweather.

    ReplyDelete