Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Do any other bloggers get into these non-blogging moods?

I haven't been blogging a lot recently.
I barely read the usual pages.
It is true that I have been kinda busy since school ended for the kids.
We went to see my dad. We went to Boy Scout camp.
We have been doing some decorating around the homestead.
Basically busy.
But I am just not motivated to stay by PC.
I am glad to see that there are many loyal readers.
I was shocked to see thatIwas listed as #7 on BlogNet.
H/T's to the Conservative blogs in top 20.

I will try to get back in gear.

4 comments:

  1. ***I'm*** in the top 20??? Whoa... I haven't done a political post in ages; after all, I am on vacation (*grinz*) and I've moved more towards "life-blogging" in the past 18 months. I'm actually surprised that Dave Mastio still has CatHouse Chat on the political 'roll... Surprised, but very flattered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. !!!!!!!!

    ***AND*** I rank above BVBL?????

    OMG, I think the sky is falling! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Down time is good to refresh your mind. Enjoy and don't think about it.
    Of course, if there's only time to read one blog, it's mine. Fishersvillemike.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry. I have been having one of those times as well, where I just don't have the passion for blogging, but for some odd reason, I keep chugging along.

    Enjoy your summer.

    ReplyDelete