Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Dinner in Ireland (Updated)

I was away from the blog for 2 weeks. 
I had an invitation to dinner....
Dad with the First Lady of Ireland, Sabina Coyne Higgins
I had the opportunity to have dinner with the Uachtarán na hÉireann, AKA The President of Ireland, Michael D. Higgins.
We had a nice chat over stuffed Capon
at the Áras an Uachtaráin, AKA the Irish White House.

I had the good fortune to be seated next to President Higgins(Updated  Pic)

He doesn't seem to be a Tea Party Fan.
 He does have great dogs. They are Bernese Mountain dogs.
A Very Special Lady with the President's dogs

The dogs are trained so well. Pure politicians. They greeted everyone, even Tea Party Members.
Entrance to US Ambassador's Residence
The back yard view

The Prez with my dad and my aunt.






xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment