Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Airport security is one big scan

Michael Graham, from the Boston Herald states....
OK, fine, Janet. I’ll do it. Only, you go first.
I want you to zip over to Reagan National and, on live cable TV, go through the full body scan - with the images available for broadcast and our review. Since it’s no big deal and it’s all for security, I’m sure you won’t mind setting the suck-it-up example.
And after that, you can step over to the personal screening area for what you euphemistically call a “pat-down.” We’ll all watch as a female TSA employee does to you what she did to American grandmothers over this weekend.
I’ll do whatever the TSA says, and without complaint, as soon as I see Janet Napolitano do it. Until then, I’m fighting back.

One mom, traveling from Dayton, Ohio to Texas, described her recent experience:

“The TSA agent felt along my waistline, moved behind me, then proceeded to feel both of my buttocks. She reached from behind in the middle of my buttocks towards my vagina area . . . She then moved in front of me and touched the top and underneath portions of both of my breasts.”

No comments:

Post a Comment