Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Even McClatchy Papers are catching on. It Ain't Free


'Where do we get the free Obama care, and how do I sign up for that?' " said Carrie McLean, a licensed agent for eHealthInsurance.com...........

McLean said the call center had been inundated by uninsured consumers who were hoping that the overhaul would translate into instant, affordable coverage.......

"We tell them it's not free, that there are going to be things in place that help people who are low-income, but that ultimately most of that is not going to be taking place until 2014," McLean said.

Read More at MCClatchy

I had posted this before as a lark......
I want my free health care today! ! !
It is a right, so give it to me.
No, I am not waiting 4 years for it.
It is my right.
The Dems told me it not a privilege.
Rights can not be be rationed.
You don't have to wait for rights.
And since it is a right, I can't be charged for it.
That would be like a poll tax. Equal access for all.
Rights are universal, endowed by our creator, so baby I want it now !

I want my homeopathy, naturopathy, chiropractic, osteopathy, herbalism, traditional Chinese medicine, Unani, Ayurveda, meditation,faith healing, new age healing, yoga, biofeedback, hypnosis, acupuncture,and aromatherapy.
I want free government candles.

I want my music therapy.
I DEMAND MY RIGHTS ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment