Monday, March 22, 2010

If Health Care is a right, I demand my rights NOW

I want my free health care today! ! !
It is a right, so give it to me.
No, I am not waiting 4 years for it.
It is my right.
The Dems told me it not a privilege.
Rights can not be be rationed.
You don't have to wait for rights.
And since it is a right, I can't be charged for it.
That would be like a poll tax. Equal access for all.
Rights are universal, endowed by our creator, so baby I want it now !

I want my homeopathy, naturopathy, chiropractic, osteopathy, herbalism, traditional Chinese medicine, Unani, Ayurveda, meditation,faith healing, new age healing, yoga, biofeedback, hypnosis, acupuncture,and aromatherapy.
I want free government candles.

I want my music therapy.
I DEMAND MY RIGHTS ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment