Saturday, January 9, 2010

Jets Beat Cincinnati 24-14

Jets Beat Cincinnati 24-14

With their rookie quarterback playing mistake-free, the New York Jets , with Rookie Coach Rex Ryan turned their surprising playoff appearance into a long-running production. Mark Sanchez handled single-degree wind chills and the playoff pressure with no problems Saturday, throwing a touchdown pass on a rollout play, and the NFL's top running game took it from there, setting up a 24-14 victory over the Cincinnati Bengals.

3 comments:

  1. As a long time Colt's fan, we are down to the Jets or the Ravens next week, depending on tomorrow's outcome with the Pats.

    My wife and I are going to Bob McDonnell's ball Saturday which starts at 8PM. The game starts at 8:15.

    Bummer. I will be watching the recorded game after the ball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to Inauguration and AFP event after. Don't have green for Ball,lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sort of in the same boat. I mentioned it to my wife and she said that was a lot of $$$, plus I have to rent a Tux. I just said it is a once in a lifetime event practically. Being a small part of moving the state from purple to red. But she was against it, so we were not going.

    Then after she thought about it, she called me back and said she has several dresses she can wear, and it is a rare event, let's go!

    Bill Bolling invited the Hanover Committee (he lives here) to his event - no cost. And my Delegate - Chris Peace - had an extra ticket to the prayer breakfast.

    So, I am looking forward to the week. Busy, but it should be a lot of fun!

    But I am still going to have to record the Colt's game and I always find that to be bad luck.

    ReplyDelete