Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Even the reporters are admitting they are biased.......

Top journalists from The New York Times, NBC News and CNN acknowledged Wednesday that, generally speaking, the national media has a liberal bias.
On a Playbook Breakfast panel, the Times' Peter Baker and Mark Leibovich, NBC's Kelly O'Donnell and CNN's Jake Tapper all said "yes" when asked if the news media leans left -- though all agreed it was a nuanced issue having more to do with journalists' life experience than with any particular agenda.
"Most of my colleagues, I have no idea what their politics are. ... But think about it: I live in northwest Washington, none of my neighbors are evangelical Christians, I don't know a lot of people in my kid's preschool who are pro-life," Leibovich said. "When you have conversations, at all the newspapers I've worked at, about politics -- it doesn't happen often -- but you see clues that there is absolutely a left-wing bias."
See Politico here 

No comments:

Post a Comment