Wednesday, July 3, 2013

RUSH on Tea

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh on Wednesday claimed that the biggest mistake the Republican Party made in 2010 was not fully embracing the Tea Party.
“The Republican Party didn’t know what to do with them,” he said.
“The Republican Party was afraid of them. The biggest mistake the Republican Party made in 2010 was not embracing them,” he continued. “I look back on that today and I’m more and more puzzled and amazed. Well, I’m not puzzled. I know why. But I’m just still amazed that they didn’t embrace it. I mean, here you have a made-to-order, motivated, energized, activist, willing-to-donate millions of people that you could welcome into the fold.”
They booted the tea party types from the local Repubs in April 2009
Many of those booted were actively involved in a local tax fight and were expelled from the local committee. I don't know if any have gone back.

And if you are interested in Rush's other Tea, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment