Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Lady Gaga, a 24 Carat Wheelchair, and a broken hip....

“I had broken my hip. Nobody knew, and I haven’t even told the fans yet. But when we got all the MRIs finished before I went to surgery there were giant craters, a hole in my hip the size of a quarter, and the cartilage was just hanging out the other side of my hip. I had a tear on the inside of my joint and a huge breakage. The surgeon told me that if I had done another show I might have needed a full hip replacement. I would have been out at least a year, maybe longer.”So says Lady Gaga
In her 24K wheelchair....

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, aka Lady Gaga... is an American singer-songwriter, record producer, activist, businesswoman, fashion designer and actress.
Born and raised in New York City, she primarily studied at the Convent of the Sacred Heart and briefly attended New York University's Tisch School of the Arts before withdrawing to focus on her musical career. She soon began performing in the rock music scene of Manhattan's Lower East Side.

No comments:

Post a Comment