Monday, March 18, 2013

Do you think the FINANCIAL TIMES likes the President? 
"“Well then, if the president does it, it’s legal,” Richard Nixon once said. No one would accuse President Barack Obama of being Nixonian. Mr Obama tends to follow the law, would never approve of burgling the opposition and bears no vengeful traits."

I wonder if they forgot President Obama confessing to breaking lots of drug laws in his youth?
I wonder if they forgot President Obama's "Fast and Furious"?
I wonder if they forgot President Obama's illegal recess appointments?
I wonder if they forgot President Obama's Immigration Law Violations?
Are there any White House connections to these burglaries?
San Diego
Franfort
NYC
Odessa
I wonder if they forgot President Obama's Truth Team?
I wonder if the forgot President Obama's Enemy List?

No comments:

Post a Comment