Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Santa Fired ! ! !

Santa John
John Toomey, known for 20 years at the Union Square Macy's in San Francisco as "Santa John," was told Saturday he'll have to take his "ho, ho, hos" elsewhere because an adult couple complained about a joke he cracked.
The joke was..
"When I ask the older people who sit on my lap if they've been good and they say, 'Yes,' I say, 'Gee, that's too bad,' " Toomey said Monday.
"Then, if they ask why Santa is so jolly, I joke that it's because I know where all the naughty boys and girls live."
The kids who sit on his lap, he said, get only his trademark laugh and questions about what toys they want.

I am just wondering what an "adult couple" was doing, sitting on Santa's lap?

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Some people just *WANT* to be offended. Macy's should have told that "adult couple" to take a hike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. someone needs to punch the couple who ratted him out.

    ReplyDelete