Saturday, December 18, 2010

American Redneck Society

The Creed of the American Redneck Society
"I am proud to be an American and affirm that the United States of America is one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. I embrace the historical heritage of the Redneck. This heritage includes men wearing red scarves around their necks while escaping religious persecution in Scotland centuries ago. It includes farmers whose hard work in the sun-drenched fields of this nation’s breadbasket burned their necks crimson red while keeping Americans fed. As a Redneck, I work hard and I play hard. As a Redneck, I am able to laugh at myself. In short, as an American Redneck, I have a sense of country and a sense of humor."

1. Do you like to hunt or fish?
2. Are you a fan of NASCAR?
3. Do you own a pickup truck?
4. Are you a gun-owner?
5. Do you like country music?
6. Do you laugh at and identify with “you might be a redneck” jokes?
7. Do you agree with the creed of the American Redneck Society?
8. Are you a proud supporter of the U.S. military?
9. Can you fix just about anything with duct tape?
10. Did you think “duct” tape in question 9 should have been “duck” tape?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, you might be readyfor membership in The American Redneck Society. If so, click here and find out more

No comments:

Post a Comment