Sunday, October 24, 2010

"Tea-baggin"


 She's a good girl, loves Obama
Loves bailouts and Obamacare too
She's a good girl, crazy 'bout card check
Loves Fannie and the Ruling Class too

It's a long day livin' in America
There's corruption out in D.C.
And I'm a bad boy, 'cause I ain't gonna take it
I'm a bad boy for drinking the Tea

And I'm tea-, I'm tea-baggin'

All the lobbyist whores workin' on K Street
Meet johns at the Capital Grille
And all the Congressmen will do the whores' bidding
All the taxpayers are the ones who get drilled

And I'm tea-, I'm tea-baggin'

I wanna stand up with my tea-baggin' brethren,
I wanna write the Bill of Rights in the sky
I wanna restore the Constitution
Gonna change this world for all time

And I'm tea-, I'm tea-baggin'
From the wcvarones blog
And wcvarones Youtube page
H/T LeftCoast Reb
And for those who like the original..... Here is Tom Petty

No comments:

Post a Comment