Thursday, October 14, 2010

Marisa Miller is the new NFL spokesperson


Model Marisa Miller is teaming up with  the National Football League.
The supermodel has signed on as the new spokesperson for the NFL's 2010-2011 season, The Hollywood Reporter reports.

Maybe I am old fashioned, but I like my football spokesmen to look like this...
I want an X's and O's guy to know that they mean Defense and Offense, not Kisses and Hugs. I want them to know what questions to ask the coach at half-time, not someone being fed a question thru their earpiece. I want people who earned their positions thru knowledge and experience. People who worked their way up thru the ranks. Not someone who just showed off Sports Illustrated.
Maybe Marisa should start being a spokesperson in this league, and work her way up.

No comments:

Post a Comment