Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cantor followed by his two opponents

As I say in the header for this blog, I will show Republican Gaffes as well as Democrat.

I would happily vote for Rep. Eric Cantor.
I hope he kicks butt in the election
He had an ACU rating of 100 in 2009 and 2007. He had a 98 in 2008.
That being said......

I don't like the idea that politicians will not meet with their opponents.
I hate that they will not meet with their voters.
It doesn't matter if they are Republican or Democrat.
I didn't like Pelosi saying "Time is money".
I don't like Cantor pretending that he is "Silent Bob".
A politician can't be afraid of their opponents.
Eric seems to be a darn good speaker.
Yes, he has cast some dumb votes in his past.
He should be able to get out there and defend what he has done, or at least say "Mea Culpa"
I am sure that the Waugh and Bayne folk did not do it to intentionally harass Cantor.
They followed him because they want to be heard. It is a telling fact that two candidates that appear to be diametrically opposed to each other, join to be heard.
Rick Waugh is a Dem. 
Floyd Bayne is running as a Conservative.


No comments:

Post a Comment