Thursday, September 23, 2010

Oksana Grigorieva wants Mel's $$$$

"As far as the tapes go, I only played one to my lawyer, because on march 15 Michelle proposed on ur behalf not a very generous gift for our daughter and there was nothing for me (sic)", Oksana wrote in an email according to sources.The comments refer to reports that Gibson has allegedly offered very little in support to Grigorieva and their child in the current custody battle, however, the 40-year-old went on in the email to say, "My lowers also told me that Tom Hansen (one of Mel's lawyers) said I wouldn get a penny (sic)"

Contactmusic is reporting that Oksana Grigorieva sent the above email to Mel. It seems to lend credence to the suggestion that Grigorieva is using the tapes to extort money from Gibson, according to the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment