Thursday, August 5, 2010

Naomi Campbell testifies at UN Special Court


Naomi Campbell told a war crimes tribunal Thursday that she had received some "dirty-looking stones" after a 1997 dinner party with former Liberian ruler Charles Taylor -- but added that she didn't know if the stones were actually diamonds or who sent the gift.

"I was sleeping and had a knock at the door that woke me up. Two men were there and they gave me a pouch and said: 'A gift for you'," she told the U.N. Special Court for Sierra Leone.

"I went back to bed. I looked into the pouch the next morning," the British model said. "I saw a few stones, they were very small, dirty looking stones."According to Reuters

1 comment:

  1. Phil, your choice of pictures is indeed interesting....was she wearing that outfit when she went out to dinner or when she received the stones? Just wonderin'..........

    ReplyDelete