Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Avoid Arthritis ! ! ! Get Drunk


If Granny is hittin' the sauce, it may be under "Doctor's Orders"Drinking alcohol can not only ease the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis it appears to reduce disease severity too, research suggests, according to the BBC.

They found that patients who had drunk alcohol most frequently experienced less joint pain and swelling.

Previous studies have shown that alcohol may reduce the risk of developing the disease in the first place.
Give Granny a hand, Click here

1 comment:

  1. Well, I can tell you that alcohol really helps with diabetes. A Swiss study http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14508652 concluded it also helps with cardiovascular disease. My grandfather used to take a shot of Bourbon before bed every night. Called it his "sugar" medicine. I tried it, and my morning glucose readings are much lower. Or perhaps it just seems so in my drunken stupor.

    ReplyDelete