Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Cracked "Endorsement"

Chicken Feed

I just received an endorsement for my election to the SVEC Board, in a backwards way. I know he didn't mean it as an endorsement.
Coarse Cracked Corn came out against me. That should tell anyone that I am for sensible energy policy, because Cracked Corn appears to think like a Luddite. If you read his blog,(I dont know if anyone does if you look at his Alexa number)you will see that he is against most uses of energy.
Cracked corn just calls people names on his blog. He calls me a whack job and a crazed reactionary. He throws in the usual Taliban Bob Marshall. He asks if local Republicans are into leather. And of course, Tea Party people are Terrorists. Cracked Corn also states that Rush's mom should have gone to Planned Parenthood.

If you agree with Cracked, please don't vote for me. If you disagree with him,please come out on Thursday and vote. I am not pushing my candidacy. I have not done any campaigning except 2 previous blog posts. I am sure Cracked will be Happy with the election results, but I think it would be fun to crack up Cracked Corn

1 comment:

  1. I'd take a look at 'cracked corn' but I really can't afford to numb any more brain cells this morning.

    As a SVEC customer myself, here's my endorsemet Phil.

    ReplyDelete