Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Legal Immigrant will go home........


According to VaRight, with following conditions......

The conditions are as follows……………
1) that you or the United States government,will pay my way to go back to New Zealand


2) that you or the United States government will pay to ship my personal belongings….I will make it cheaper for you by selling my car and furnishings,and take nothing but photographs,clothing,my record and CD collection,some family heirlooms,my entire Boyd’s bears collection including the 4 foot Moose and also my Conservative and political book collection


3) that you or the United States government will also give me the sum of $25,000.00 to begin my new life and not be a burden on New Zealand society immediately upon my arrival,
( You have to admit,that is a drop in the bucket compared to what ONE illegal alien can do to drain the system of any and all resources that they can ,besides,after the newest bail out that we have all heard about for the mortgage industry,I am letting you off very cheap ) , lets call it an investment for the betterment of American society by having one less Tea Partying Conservative to worry about.
Go see the full letter at VARIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment