Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Census Bureau may be playing games.


A Whistle Blower, Naomi Cohn, told The New York Post that she was hired and fired a number of times by Census. Each time she was hired back, it seems, Census was able to report the creation of a new job to the Labor Department.

John Crudele reports that he received letters

"John: I am on my fourth rehire with the 2010 Census.
"I have been hired, trained for a week, given a few hours of work, then laid off. So my unemployed self now counts for four new jobs.
"I have been paid more to train all four times than I have been paid to actually produce results. These are my tax dollars and your tax dollars at work.
"A few months ago I was trained for three days and offered five hours of work counting the homeless. Now, I am knocking (on) doors trying to find the people that have not returned their Census forms. I worked the 2000 Census. It was a far more organized venture.
"Have to run and meet my crew leader, even though with this rain I did not work today. So I can put in a pay sheet for the hour or hour and a half this meeting will take.


Are the Obama folk playing games with the employment numbers?
Are they running a Ponzi type scheme?
Are the Labor Department folk aware of the scamming at Census?

No comments:

Post a Comment