Friday, April 16, 2010

Oh Thank You Mr. President !!!


Oh Thank You Mr. President !!!

President Barack Obama said Thursday he’s amused by the anti-tax tea party protests that have been taking place around Tax Day.
Obama told a fundraiser in Miami that he’s cut taxes, contrary to the claims of protesters.

“You would think they’d be saying thank you,” he said.

Oh Thank You Mr. President !!!

The President is like a credit card company that just lowered the monthly minimum payment.
"Oh Wow, Look what we did for you. Any tax decreases, incentives, etc... are just a lowering of the minimum payment..... for now. The principal is still increasing.
Oh Thank You Mr. President !!!
My take home pay increased by $200 a month for the last year. Woooohooooo. My income decreased by 2.2%.Then I did my taxes, and guess what I paid. Yep, the exact same as the previous year. I owed that extra $2400 on April 15th.
Oh Thank You Mr. President !!!
The debt ceiling keeps getting raised. It is now up to $14 trillion.
The Dems spending under President Obama is like that person who gets extra credit cards and maxing out the cards.
We know the bill will come due. We will have to start paying the principal sometime.
Oh Thank You Mr. President !!!

The tax cuts the president is talking about are like our federal credit card company is giving us 6 months of 0% interest. But we all know that when that 6 months is up, the interest rate will be 23.99%. It is a scam, because there are no real cuts.

The New Due Date for Payment is November.

2 comments:

  1. If he is chuckling....than you are all doing a great job..it means you are doing great. Get rid of any racist signs....it pollutes this truly American protest. Henry David T and Dr. King would be proud.

    You guys and gals are cool!I see people suffering and he bows and chuckles.

    Geoff

    ReplyDelete
  2. The racist signs are generally LaRouchies. The we have "crash the tea party" crowd now. By my pics, you know I have been at a few events. I have not seen any racist signs or anti-semetic. I have seen pics of them of course. I also saw a video ofan idiot with a South African Resistance flag getting booed by the crowd.
    As I have said many times, it was not Republicans who sent Rosa Parks to the back of the bus. It was not a former Republican President who said Obama would be fetching coffee. The senior Republican Senator is not a Klansman.
    And look back at the 8 Bush Years. How many times did we see Bushitler posters? How many times did we see Bush portrayed as a chimp?

    ReplyDelete