Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Do You Believe Massa?


I am having a tough time reconciling the guy we see now with this guy.....

He calls Senator Grassley TREASONOUS ! ! !


I DONT GIVE A RAT'S ASS WHAT MY CONSTITUENTS THINK ! ! ! ! ! !

"Step one, I will vote for a single payer option or a bill that does have a medicare coupled public option, which we don’t have right now."

PARTICIPANT: So if we got your meetings to sixty forty, you’d vote…and there was single payer in a bill you would vote for it?

MASSA: Oh absolutely I would vote for single payer.

PARTICIPANT: If there was sixty forty sentiment in the room?

MASSA: Listen, I tell every audience I’m in favor of single payer.


PARTICIPANT: If there was eighty twenty in the room?

MASSA: If there was a single payer bill?

PARTICIPANT: And there was a single payer….

MASSA: I will vote for the single payer bill.

PARTICIPANT: Even if it meant you were being voted out of office?

MASSA: I will vote adamantly against the interests of my district if I actually think what I am doing is going to be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment