Thursday, January 14, 2010

Why The Heck Should I meet Voters???


Martha Coakley Scorns the People of Massachusetts.
.....the day after a hard-hitting debate, she(Martha Coakley) had no public campaign appearances in the state.
Coakley bristles at the suggestion that, with so little time left, in an election with such high stakes, she is being too passive.
“As opposed to standing outside Fenway Park? In the cold? Shaking hands?’’ she fires back, in an apparent reference to a Brown online video of him doing just that.

She Knows People ! !
“This is a special election. And I know that I have the support of Kim Driscoll. And I now know the members of the [Salem] School Committee, who know far more people than I could ever meet.’’
Will ACORN and SIEU turn out for her too?
Will Al Franken's people come out and help her count votes?
See the full story here

No comments:

Post a Comment