Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I BELIEVE Martha Coakley .........

And this Proves she is not qualified
to be US Senator.

She was not "Privy" to what happened right before her eyes.

The Boston Herald reports......
Coakley said she is not “privy” to the facts surrounding the incident involving reporter John McCormack last night, who wrote about the episode outside the Sonoma restaurant in Washington, D.C. in an online dispatch titled: “We Report, We Get Pushed.”........

“I know there were people following, including two from the Brown campaign who have been very aggressive in their stalking,” Coakley told reporters during an appearance at Kit Clark Senior Services in Dorchester. “I’m not sure what happened. I know something occurred, but I’m not privy to the facts. I’m sure it will come out, but I’m not aware of that.”
.......

No comments:

Post a Comment