Tuesday, December 1, 2009

OBAMA throws another relative under the bus.

Aunt Zeituni is now off limits

President Barack Obama's aunt buried her face in her hands and sobbed as she described her anguish over no longer having contact with him and his family after the revelation she had been living illegally for years in the United States in public housing.

Zeituni Onyango told The Associated Press in an exclusive interview that she is troubled that her immigration woes have made her a political liability to her nephew.

"Before, we were family. But right now, there is a lot of politics, and me, I am not interested in any politics at all," said Onyango

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for communicating this way..

    As i searching for some african news i landed in your page. I found more information with resources. I am also having news blog and i regularly updating it with news around the world, i hope you would like my blog.

    I request you to review my blog, if you consider my blog is somewhat useful to your visitors, please link to me and i will do the same.

    Here is my details

    India News Blog : http://2daynewsupdates.blogspot.com/ (News Updates)

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete