Sunday, November 22, 2009

Local Greenhouse seems to be getting raves......

Little Fishy's School Project

Looks like my fellow bloggers are fans of Milmont Greenhouses. I have passed them about 200 times, and never stopped. Swacgirl has been a fan for awhile And FishyMike is a recent convert. I checked out the web page of the Milmont here.
I should get over there and take a peek. I need to start growing some stuff. My wife does a nice little garden each year. Maybe I should add some Habeneros?

I have no financial stake or interest in this business.

2 comments:

  1. I got a free packet of seeds from this business. Hope the IRS doesn't audit me for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of the best plants around, hands down, and they have a warranty on their plants. In the spring the greenhouse is a bee hive of activity with flowers and gardeners and visitors ... wonderful place to do business.

    ReplyDelete