Sunday, November 15, 2009

Charlie Weis Checklist


Where will he be coaching next season?
FanHouse writer, John Walters made up a 35 point checklist for Irish Coach, Charlie Weis.

Among the points are:
31) The shame of it all is that the Irish may have had more players on turf at Heinz Field who will actually be playing in NFL stadiums five years from now than Pitt did.

29) Has anyone ever gazed upon the Notre Dame sideline in the past five years and ever thought of the word "levity"?

20) Golden Tate, warrior. I've been writing it for three years and once again he is worthy of that appellation. I asked him, "How come there don't seem to be more players on this team who try as hard as you do?"
"I go out and play every game like it's my last," Tate replied. "I can only speak for myself. I don't know."

12) You can have just one of these two players return to Notre Dame for a senior year, Jimmy Clausen or Golden Tate. Whom are you taking?

9) Notre Dame has had three PATs blocked this season, has a net punting average of 35.4 yards, was pantsed on a first-half onside kick by Michigan State, blew an easy fake field goal with a stupid hold against Boston College and allowed a kickoff to be returned for a touchdown by Michigan. How is special teams coach Brian Polian faring on the accountability scale?
Go read #1 for yourself at Fanhouse here

No comments:

Post a Comment