Thursday, August 27, 2009

I DEMAND DIVERSITY ! ! !

Yes , that is correct. 1,2,& 3 are all Augusta County Bloggers. It is just not right.
The Commonwealth of Virginia is divided into 95 counties and 39 independent cities.
I want to see 133 other conservative blogs from the other localities fighting for those top spots on Blognetnews. I want your blogs spreading beyond the borders of your county, beyond the borders of our state.

We need diversity. We have to hear from every county, every city.
BLOG BLOG BLOG.
I have a friend who said, "if Phil can do it, so can I" He is #2.
You can do it too.
Write your delegates. Write to your state senators.
Write your Representative.
Write to Webb and Warner.
Get active.
Get people in your county active.
Get people in your city active.

Work together.
Work independently.
Link to those with good work.
Comment on those who deserve it.

A slightly different view. I am not mad. I want you to write. I want you to become active. But first you do have to get motivated and move.

No comments:

Post a Comment